What is business benefits of implementing a CMS?
The following are the business benefits of implementing a CMS-
- streamlined authoring process
- faster turnaround time for new pages and changes
- greater consistency
- improved site navigation
- increased site flexibility
- support for decentralised authoring
- increased security
- reduced duplication of information
- greater capacity for growth
- reduced site maintenance costs
Beyond these, the greatest benefit the CMS can provide is to support your business goals and strategies.
For example, the CMS can help to improve sales, increase user satisfaction, or assist in communicating with the public.